Hood Performance Racing LLC.
How about a 450 horsepower replacement for your small block street engine? We offer up a stroker combination with fantastic street manners, performance, and reliability to wake up your street cruiser and put some fun back into driving.
Horsepower 450 @ 5600 RPM
Torque 456 @ 4200 RPM
Bore & Stroke 4.030 x 3.750
Compression Ratio 9.5 to 1
Requirement 91 Octane
Engine shown with optional equipment available at extra cost
- Brodix Iron Killer Aluminum Heads
- Brodix HP1 Aluminum Intake
- Cloyes Billet True Roller Timing Set
- Billet Adjustable Timing Pointer
- Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Melling High Volume Oil Pump
- Assembly Internally Balanced
- Individually Dyno Tested and Tuned with sheet
OPTIONAL COMPONENTS CAN BE ADDED TO MAKE THIS
YOUR CUSTOM BUILD
Call for more information on custom builds and optional performance add on parts.
Hood Performance Racing LLC. 1608 Sunset Terrace, West Plains, MO. 65775
Open 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday
Click on the above buttons to view our available engine options